Become A Member
Step 1 Fill out this short form
Step 2 Select the best deal for you
THESE ONE TIME SPECIAL OFFERS ARE FOR NEW CLIENTS ONLY - OUR MOST POPULAR PACKAGE HAS THE BEST VALUE!
Attend any class
On the Schedule
Just When You Need It
Valid 7 consecutive days
Try a range of class styles
THE ULTIMATE OPPORTUNITY
Try different classes and
trial different times.
This package offers the best Value
Step 3 Choose your class & learn how to prepare
Reach Your Goals | Maximize Your Results
Fire Shaper is here to support you in really reaching your goals. If the video above interested you in the slightest then please click this link and complete our online Health Questionnaire. Once you complete it one of our Fire Body coaches will personally connect with you and show you how you can shift towards Health, Energy and Abundance in only 30 Days!
If you are new
- Arrive 20 minutes before the scheduled class to sign in, meet your instructor and set up for practice
- To speed the sign in process, it is best to sign up and pay for your first class online. You can even do this at our reception desk using our designated touch screen computers.
- Our classes start and finish on time please be sure you arrive with enough time to register for class.
How to prepare
- You will need a yoga mat, large towel and water for each class. We recommend large (beach, bath sheet) size towels (2), an additional face towel and/or Large Fire Shaper towel.
- You can rent or purchase a mat, towel and water at each studio should you forget yours or need extra for a class.
- As with all exercise, it is recommended not to eat anything heavy or dense in nature directly prior to your class. However, it is important you arrive hydrated and energized. Foods that are good choices are berries, an apple, a protein shake, juice, or small light meal an hour or two before class is ideal. We also sell electrolyte sachets that you can add to your water which offer a fast way to hydrate before, during or after your class. Foods to avoid are Bannanas (very heavy carb), P’nut butter, Fried Foods, Meats, and other heavy or rich foods.
- We recommend gents wear board shorts or yoga shorts to class, and ladies either gym pants or tights and an appropriate exercise top and bra. Remember, you will be sweaty. Skimpy bathers or underwear is not acceptable in our studios for practicing. Out of respect for all of our students and instructors please wear clothes that hold your “bits” in.
- Caffeine and processed foods /drinks are generally un-healthy to consume regularly but, are especially important to avoid just prior to your Hot Yoga class. Try natural drinks such as hot water with lemon or a smoothie just prior to class and avoid coffee or soda.